Beth Edmondson Designs

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Blog!!! :-)

Hello there everyone, my name's Beth and I'm learning sewing, dressmaking and beading.

I love being creative and I am studying dressmaking at college in the evenings. Thought I'd write a blog to start chatting, mainly about my sewing adventures but probably gonna be about all other sorts of stuff as well on occasion! :-)

I enjoy a variety of sewing - mainly from the dressmaking and accessories side - I've never tried doing an upholstery or home dec type sewing. Hmm, must at least try to make some cushion covers I suppose! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At July 26, 2011 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Tilly said...

    Hello! You've won the Fabric for Fashion Swatch Book giveaway on my blog. Woop! Please can you drop me an email with your postal address so I can get the publisher to send you your winnings? Congrats!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home